One of the best parts of selling on PromoPit, is that you get the benefits of a massive affiliate army promoting your products, without the hassles of dealing with commission payouts!
All you do is add your products and when sales are made, we take care of the rest. And best of all, everything happens in real-time.
Here's how it works. As soon as a sale is made, the purchase price (less the selling fee) is instantly split between the merchant and the affiliate. The affiliate commission can be anywhere from 25% all the way up to 75%, depending on what the merchant has chosen to offer on that product.
This simple example highlights the details for a $30 sale made by a PRO merchant offering a 25% commission:
- The selling fee is first deducted from the sale price. In this case, the selling fee is $1.15 so that leaves $28.85 to be split between the merchant and affiliate
- This $28.85 is then split 75/25 with $21.64 (75%) going directly in the merchant's paypal account, and the other $7.21 (25%) going directly into the affiliate's paypal account
Some additional notes ...
- in the case where there is NO affiliate, the merchant will receive the entire amount (less the selling fee, of course)
- in the case where the merchant is the affiliate for their own product, then the merchant receives the entire amount (less the selling fee)
- if a refund is required, then ALL 3 components (merchant, affiliate, and selling fee) are clawed back to fulfill the refund
- Paypal will also charge a fee on each component at the time these amounts are credited to the various Paypal accounts
- affiliate commissions are always at least 25% on all products in the PromoPit marketplace but merchants can choose to offer up to 75% commission